Currently ~June~

Watching:


The Golden Compass. I read the book a long time ago, and was happy to find the movie wasn't as cheesy as I expected it to be. It's become one of my favorite movies. Added plus is the fact that both Christopher Lee & Ian McKellen acted in it.

Reading:
The Return of Sherlock Holmes-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
I'm a sucker for the classic Sherlock stories, and while my family and I were downtown last week we stopped in an old book store (the smell of paper in that place was to die for) and while rifling through a box I found loads of the Sherlock stories. Picked up this one and it's intriguing as always. :)

Listening To:
Rolling In The Deep (Cover by Chester Bennington)

Brendon Urie & Chester are the only two singers I wholeheartedly believe have the voices of angels. You can't tell me they don't; it's fact.

One Hundred Sleepless Nights (Pierce the Veil)

For whatever obscure reason, I put off looking into PTV for the longest time, but now it's safe to say that I'm hooked. This song is undoubtedly my favorite off of their Collide With the Sky album. (King For A Day is a close contender)

Psycho (Muse)
(Couldn't find a video for this that I thought was suitable for the blog-- my apologies)

I just want to inject this bassline into my veins. Honestly can't get enough of this song.

Working On:
Absolutely nothing, and I'm so happy it's summer; words can't even express. xD

Wanting:
I've ordered some stuff online and it seems everything has chosen to take the slow boat from China. All I really want is for my items to arrive, hopefully by the end of the month. :p

Also this because it's accurate as fudge






















Loving:






FRICKING MARRIAGE EQUALITY I'M CRYING. KELSEY AND I HAD SUCH  A CELEBRATION YESTERDAY I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT. 


RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE AND I LOVE IT.

Thinking:
Pretty much everything right there ^^^

Grateful For:
Another big step towards equality for all. About dang time.


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY MORNING/DAY/EVENING/NIGHT. DON'T FORGET TO SMILE. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. PAINT A RAINBOW SOMEWHERE FOR ME. 


Comments

  1. I NEED TO WATCH THAT MOVIE BECAUSE I LOVE THAT BOOK I MUST FIND IT.
    that cover though.
    IM STILL SO HAPPY ABOUT YESTERDAY. I'VE GOT A RAINBOW HEART DRAWN ON MY WRIST AND IM SO GIDDY.
    -im still wishing we could rainbow-ify the town because yes-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU MUST. IT'S AMAZING AND GORGEOUS AND I LOVE IT SO.
      I s2g Chester's voice gives me life man.
      THE EXCITEMENT CONTINUES.
      I really would love to rainbow-ify downtown. It'd be gorgeous. ^-^
      xo Adi

      Delete
  2. YESTERDAY WAS PERFECT AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND YAS.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAS. *flings rainbow confetti*
      xo Adi

      Delete
  3. MARRIAGE EQUALITY WINS! So many bloggers I know are not happy, but I can't help but celebrate. My respect goes to you and Kelsey. :D TASTE THE RAINBOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HALLELUJAH.
      I know; there's a large part of the blogs that I follow who I know don't support it but ah well. I do, and that's all that matters. TASTE THE RAINBOW.
      xo Adi

      Delete
  4. Yeah...packages take forever don't they? :-/

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Golden Compass a lot, but I never really liked the movie very much. I think I just didn't like the ending but I don't really remember it very well. Maybe I'll try it again sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ending is the worst part of the movie to me; I believe they planned to make the rest of the series into movies so that's why they left the end like that, but of course they never managed to produce the other movies. :P
      xo Adi

      Delete

Post a Comment