Jumbled Thoughts...

That'll probably confuse you and/or scare you away from this blog.

*shrugs*

I'm already planning on losing quite a few followers over on AGITS on the 17th.
#Durin'sDay everybody.

Y'all better be ready. >:)

ANYWAYS.
Let the disconnected thoughts begin.

I recently finished my wall in my room. 


I'm really satisfied with how it turned out. I had leftover pictures, and so I've started on the wall to the left of it. I'm not really planning on finishing it. I'd like to just do a square section, considering I'm hoping to finally get a desk in my room near that spot. 


I spent yesterday morning in bed watching Hobbit interviews like my life depended on it. The picture above is a snippet from an interview that is literally the greatest. 


You should watch it if you have the time. It's bound to make you laugh. No knowledge of LoTR/TH really required. =)
{Mild language in video: hell & a**. Just didn't want anyone caught off-guard.}



 My new Hobbit shirts that I'd ordered from Warner Brothers came the other day. 

I'm so stinking in love with them. xD

I plan on wearing one w/ the whole company of Thorin Oakenshield to the theaters on BOFA opening day. :}





It dawned on me today just how close Christmas is, and I'm seriously excited for the Holiday. I love being with my family & having such a fun time. Everything is just so pretty this time of year, and just the feeling of Christmas is wonderful. 

As well as the smell of the Christmas tree. ;)


Although I must admit, Christmas will always be a bit disappointing, at least until the day I find somebody famous under my tree. xD

Seriously though, imagine your favorite celebrity sitting in your living room, hunched by the Christmas tree, eating Christmas cookies.



Ooh, also, I designed Evie's blog about a week or so ago for Christmas. I love doing blog designs, and doing her blog was tremendously fun. 

Do go check it out HERE






Stephen Colbert (runner of some political type talk-show and huge Tolkien nerd) recently dressed up as Legolas, Gandalf, & Bilbo for a series of magazine covers and I can't express to you all who badly I was cackling when I saw the pictures of him on the covers. xD



I die. Every. Single. Time. 


Speaking of Hobbit-y things, Peter Jackson just received a star on the Hollywood walk of fame on Dec. 8th last week. It was such a wonderful thing for him, and I couldn't be more happy about it. ^_^




Most of my pictures are of Lee Pace. Hehe.... sorry about that.




OH MY GOD.

 I JUST REMEMBERED.

 LAST NIGHT MY MOM TOLD ME THAT MARTIN FREEMAN HAD BEEN ON JIMMY FALLON'S TALK SHOW. 

THE BIT HE DID WITH JIMMY IS JUST UGH.

 WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW PLEASE.




I couldn't not. 

Merry Christmas. xD


And speaking of Martin Freeman, remember my actor post when I mentioned the Behind the Scenes section of AUJ where Martin teared up over a person who had come to visit the set as a Make-A-Wish? 
Right, well I finally found the picture for it. =)


It's kind of fuzzy which I apologize for. If you can't read it, it says:

"One of the things I'm very pleased about that this production does, is give fans a chance to come to the set. There was a woman in a wheelchair who came in and she was made up as a Hobbit. And you know, she could barely move. And she communicated... I think through.... I'm not sure if it was through blinking?"

"You see just in her eyes the joy that she had being on the set of the Hobbit." 

"It's actually very hard to work on things, cuz you think,'We're making a film here, that's very important.' And then you see someone who is really important, and you go, 'Oh, God...'"

"But it is important... because it's important to them. That what I really remember from that marketplace scene, actually. This is her wish. And I'm very proud of... [Voice breaks] how we looked after them."

"[Starts to tear up] Oh God, I'm such a doofus." 

So taketh that, everybody who thinks that Martin is not a kind person. 

>:P



In other randomness, Tom Hiddleston recently (Okay so not so recently... Nov 30th, maybe? Kels might know. xD) won an Evening Standard Theatre award for Coriolanus.

 Yay for Hiddles! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oy, enough of my ramblings.

Yesterday night we went and drove around to look at some Christmas lights. I'll have a post up soon with the pictures I took. We didn't see one of the houses that does the synchronized light show w/ music yet; we'll probably go drive to one like that next week. But look for a photography post in the next few days. 

I shall leave you now with a gif of Connor Franta. 


Have a great day guys. =)


~Adi, The Halfling Writer






Comments

  1. The Stephan Colbert thing cracks me up every single time he did so well I just...xD
    AND I'M WATCHING THE MARTIN VID TONIGHT I CAN'T WAIT. XD
    And that one set of him killed me that was so freaking sweet. ^_________^
    AND GO HIDDLES no I actually don't know when that thing was sorry. xD
    AND YAAAAAAAAAAS CONNER XD

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I.K.R?! I can't look at the pictures without laughing. xD
      EE IT'S SO STINKING GOOD.
      Ikr?! That was the best. <3
      Well great we're both horrible, clueless fans who have been distracted. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. AND THE GIFS I STILL GOTTA SEE THE VID. XD
      Anything with Martin is gold. xD
      IT WAS MAN. ^_____^
      Ikr I feel horrible but oh well. xD

      ~K

      Delete
    3. THIS POST IS THE BEST THE END *THUD*
      But really tho....xD

      Delete
    4. THANKS EVIE GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT. XD
      I'll do more random posts like this in the future. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    5. NO WORRIES!!!!!
      You know... we have a lot in common!!! :D
      and YAY

      Delete
  2. *pats measly beginning of my collage wall* One day, little one, you'll rise to that greatness. xD
    I almost screamed at that magazine cover. X'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Olivia, I doubt your collage wall is measly. I'm sure it will be far more great than mine. ^_^
      And you're not alone on that front. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
  3. Already told you this but, your shirt is fabulous and I want it.Really its so cute!
    Mocking Orli is he? He's gonna pay big time for that. Hehe.xD (Man but the first gif of him was perfect)
    I really did hate that most of those pics were of Lee. I just couldn't stand it Adi. xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you again Rylee. ^_^
      Oh yes, he shall have to pay. *marches to Stephen Colbert's talk show* (But oh, wasn't it? xD)
      I know, I know. I'm so sorry. I did have pictures of the others but... well, Lee somehow took presidence over everybody else. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete

Post a Comment