So I've done some updates

I'm a finicky person, I know.

But I instantly became seriously dissatisfied with the design I had just done. 

I hated how the header looked and the background was annoying.

So I've pretty much completely re-done everything, and added in some cool effects using CSS. 

Thank goodness for simple tutorials. 

Anyways, I was thinking, and I realized I was not only dissatisfied with the design of the blog, but also the content of the blog.

I feel like the posts I've done on here are not the best I could do. They're not to the style that I am. 

Or no.

That's not it.

To be honest, I feel like I'm changing a bit.

Who I am is differing than who I was when I started blogging.

Naturally, my posts are going to reflect that. 

This doesn't necessarily mean anything that you guys will notice, but I still thought I'd let you all know. 

And to ask you:

Is there anything you'd like to see on here?



Also, I've got a signature that I hope makes you all giggle. 

Indeed, I still am the Halfling Writer.

But I'm also the Llama Queen now.

God bless my subconscious brain.

I had the weirdest dream last night involving Richard Armitage working at a bookstore.

I won't ramble about it.

But he called me the Llama Queen and well...

If Richard says it, then it must be true.

xD


Have a great day guys. 





Comments

  1. 1. HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT DESIGNING BLOGS, MAKING THEM LOOK AMAZING AND DOING REALLY ADVANCED THINGS TO EM???
    2.Your blog looks amazing, yet again, with your new design. I love your header.xD
    3. I NEED TO HAVE A DREAM ABOUT LEE CALLING ME SOMTHING SO I CAN HAVE A AWESOME NICKNAME LIKE "Llama Queen" xD
    Hope you don't have a many feels when you come home from BOFA this time.^-^
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I DON'T KNOW I JUST READ TUTORIALS AND FOLLOW THEM AND POOF BLOG DESIGN. XD
      2. Aww, thank you dear. <3
      3. HEHE YES YOU DO.
      I did, but I'm alright. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
  2. This is so amazing!! I love this design Adi! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and brother are so obsessed with llamas right now... And waffles. XD BTW I love the new design!
    Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, glad I'm not the only one with a llama problem. ;) And ooh, waffles. You're making me hungry!
      Thanks so much, Leah! <3
      ~Adi

      Delete
  4. You are the blogging design queen, Adi. I absolutely love everything, from the background to the header. ALL HAIL THE LLAMA QUEEN. XD
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hardly, but thank you Olivia, dear. <3
      ~Adi

      Delete
  5. You had me at Richard Armitage. ;-P *frantically follows your blog*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the lovely Richard Armitage. *sighs*
      Thanks for the follow, dear!!! <3
      ~Adi

      Delete

Post a Comment